VIDEO Introducing MH/OSTA

2016 Annual Meeting Blues in the Night

My mama done told me; When I was in pigtails
My mama done told me hon;       A landlord ll sweet talk ;  And promise you good things
But when the sweet talking’s  done;           
A landlord is twofaced sweet talking thing who’ll
Leave you to sing;            The blues in the night
See him making friction; Hear him talk eviction       whoo wee 
My mama done told me
Talk to you legislator;   be an agitatior         whoo wee
mama done told me                     Whoo wee        whoo wee
An enforcement pack will hold back                        The blues in the night

From Medford to Salem               from Portland to Grants Pass
In towns clear across the state;      We need to fight for enforcement
Of laws to protect us           Or it’ll be our fate
To live with the two faced worrisome thing who’ll leave us t sing
The blues in the night
Hum       Humm
My mama was right


There’s blues in the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment